Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Riva OPAS Blockoffs Fading to silver

    My Riva blockoff plates are faded out to the point it looks like you can see the bare aluminum underneath the anodizing. What should I do to refinish them? I probably should mention that they are less than a year and a half old as well.


  2. #2

    I would call riva ask them what they like to do for this.

    riva block offs

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2510 View Post
    My Riva blockoff plates are faded out to the point it looks like you can see the bare aluminum underneath the anodizing. What should I do to refinish them? I probably should mention that they are less than a year and a half old as well.
    Just powdercoat them and call it a day.. Riva won't do anything, weathering happens.

  4. #4
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    Just powdercoat them and call it a day.. Riva won't do anything, weathering happens.
    ditto on dat

  5. #5
    mbaseball3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    stockton, ca
    Posts
    748
    +1
    21
    my piranha block offs and rear exhaust outlet turned into that corvette sunburst orange color =D kinda diggin it

  6. #6
    That is what I had thought is that i would just have to paint or powder coat them. I think i might try to get some paint to match the viper red hood.

  7. #7
    Pwgsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DFW- TX
    Posts
    1,196
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2510 View Post
    That is what I had thought is that i would just have to paint or powder coat them. I think i might try to get some paint to match the viper red hood.
    I got a can of "hammered black look" paint. Looks great

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB Riva or RE opas blockoffs for P or PX
    By rxpdz in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:12 PM
  2. FS RIVA OPAS Blockoffs
    By Shark in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 12:38 AM
  3. Riva Pro Series OPAS blockoffs F/S
    By RXP-REX in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 01:30 PM
  4. Riva OPAS Blockoff RXT Handling?
    By RXTStephen in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 09:50 AM
  5. riva opas blockoff's installed
    By BlaZinMJ in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 07:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •