Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Seadoo Centre b-k charger and 8400 RPM RE-Map

What's your thoughts on this setup as an addition to my setup in my sig?

Are there better options? Opinions needed.....

Charger comes complete ready to bolt on. I was told no fuel mods are needed.. maybe cause' of the re-map?

+1
    that works grate will slow you down, its designed for monster chop, i cut the outer wings off, and i can get better speeds and still keep hooked in the rough stuff, just my piece

Thanks JSBILL. I have read the worx was .5 MPH faster than the R and D in back to back test.. I think Skoepp did those tests but I could be wrong.

So.. what about this Les Cooke setup?

Banned User
    It's a nice, strong set-up. That B-Kit(1Rude) is battle proven!!! It's really the best SC on the market for reliabilty Les's ECU are known for a strong CC ECU..

So the b-kit is equal to 1 rude. 2 rude is cheaper, and even cheaper yet is the Riva X wheel upgrade with 50lb injectors.

I will be going with the seadoo centre remap the only question is what charger or upgrade wheel to go with.

The Les Cooke b-kit all new charger is 2k USD! Les said it can be bolted on without any fuel upgrades. The 2 rude is cheaper but Jerry was saying it would need 60lb injectors.

Then there is the RIVA X upgrade wheel. If am understanding this all the Riva upgrade wheel should, performance wise, be in between the cooke b-kit and 2 rude charger. I've read in past posts that this setup really needs the Riva ECU upgrade. How would this work with the seadoo centre re-map at 8350 RPMS??

I'm assuming the Riva upgrade wheel does so much better at a higher RPM because the boost numbers go up with the increased RPM??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxrealtor View Post
    The 2 rude is cheaper but Jerry was saying it would need 60lb injectors.

No, what i said was go with the Les Cooke reflash for 60 lb injectors if you are going to go with his reflash.

There are other ways to fuel the 2rude supercharger on your ski.

Riva ECU w/50 lb injectors and RRFPR would be another alternative
    48 lb injectors, stock ECU and RRFPR yet another alternative

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    No, what i said was go with the Les Cooke reflash for 60 lb injectors if you are going to go with his reflash.

+1.. The 2Rude or ET Extreme with the Riva ECU and RRFPR is a mean set-up. Look over at JP1300R thread, he's running 83.5 with a Les reflash and 2Rude.. Talk to Jim(jp1300R) he's run and tested them all on his X boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post

Thanks for correcting that.

I guess my goal is to get 77+MPH with the 3 blade prop. Charger and SDC remap is what keeps coming up as the easiest bolt on mod.

At this point I don't want to be keeping an eye on AFRs as this is just a rec boat that i want to tune the prop on and be done.

What attracted me to the b-kit was the fact I could bolt it right on... but geeze for 2k am I really getting that much more performance over the X charger??

It's looking like the Riva X wheel upgrade, even with their ECU would be better and cheaper.

The main thing is a bolt on set up that requires no tuning except prop tuning... maybe I should just scrap the charger upgrade all around..?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    +1.. The 2Rude or ET Extreme with the Riva ECU and RRFPR is a mean set-up. Look over at JP1300R thread, he's running 83.5 with a Les reflash and 2Rude.. Talk to Jim(jp1300R) he's run and tested them all on his X boat.

Shoot there is that word again... RRFPR!! LOL...

I guess I should ask how much tuning is involved in that? Once it's set is it good to go? Do you need an A/F gauge to keep monitoring things?

I'm headed to read all of Jim's posts....

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxrealtor View Post
    Shoot there is that word again... RRFPR!! LOL...

I guess I should ask how much tuning is involved in that? Once it's set is it good to go? Do you need an A/F gauge to keep monitoring things?

I'm headed to read all of Jim's posts....
    You would need to remove your J pipe and send it to Jim(speedskixp) to have a bung welded in, he's the best and really knows how to do it right. The install of the RRFPR is simple and the set-up is very easy with the bung hole installed.. Just plug in a LM1, log acouple runs and turn your pressure on the RRFPR up or down depending on your A/F reading.. Once it's set your done for the season.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information