Testing waters on a used 1200 P/V shortblock

Testing waters to see if anyone would be interested in my short block 1200 P/V motor. Motor has 170ish hours on stock bottom end. Pulled the motor apart trying to find out why I was lossing RPM's turns out I had a cracked #2 pipe! Cylinders need a good hone with new pistons and one P/V cleaned up (looks like it just started to drop).

Motor has Riva grilded cast heads yeilding 145 psi in the orginal cylinders and 152 in the #3 which was replaced about 35 hours ago (dont know why but it was replaced before I picked it up)
    asking 1200 or best?? Also have a set of stock carbs I'll inclued (need rebuild)

PS If I'm out of line with what I'm asking please let me know, I have no idea what used stuff goes for . Thanks, John

Or I'll sell the topend with P/Vs and Riva Heads, but you'll need to get some new pistons and hardware for the head for 700???

John, I'd be interested in taking a look at this stuff. I'm in Eastpointe and will be back in town Friday. Mike

Sounds good, I'm gonna be glass beading the cylinders this week to clean them up as well as the heads...and then have them powder coated if I end up keeping them...if your still interested let me know because I'm good friends with the guys down at Q.C. Coatings so I could have them PCed your choice of colors if you'd like, spray bombed or just raw.

John,

Decided to keep the lower end but the top end is is up for sale. 700 or best
    stock 1200 P/V cylinders with 150 hours on them one cylinder was replaced as well as one P/V (only 35 hours) Also comes with Riva Grilded heads (needs hardware) Just add some new pistons and a good hone and throw them on!

Thread Information