Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Chaserxp215's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Grosse Pointe, MI
    Posts
    943

    blue water bridge to ambassador bridge ride

    hey guys, this has been a fourm in the midwest section for awhile but this sunday the 19th we are going to ride from the blue water bridge, down through the st. clair river, across lake st clair, then down to detroit river and going to the ambassador bridge. The ride is about 65 miles or so. There are about 10 or so people doing this ride, figured we would invite some canadians to go with us, the more people go the more fun this ride will be. Plus its a chance to meet people from greenhulk. Some of the guys are riding back to the blue water bridge and others are having wives or friends tow the trailers down toward the ambassador. Dont know how many of you guys are lake st clair guys but hop on the midwest rides section and let us know if any of you guys want to go.


  2. #2
    tempest.runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    860
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaserxp215 View Post
    hey guys, this has been a fourm in the midwest section for awhile but this sunday the 19th we are going to ride from the blue water bridge, down through the st. clair river, across lake st clair, then down to detroit river and going to the ambassador bridge. The ride is about 65 miles or so. There are about 10 or so people doing this ride, figured we would invite some canadians to go with us, the more people go the more fun this ride will be. Plus its a chance to meet people from greenhulk. Some of the guys are riding back to the blue water bridge and others are having wives or friends tow the trailers down toward the ambassador. Dont know how many of you guys are lake st clair guys but hop on the midwest rides section and let us know if any of you guys want to go.

    Sounds fun... Too bad I won't be in the area during this time, but maybe I might catch up with you guys another time...

  3. #3
    Chaserxp215's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Grosse Pointe, MI
    Posts
    943
    yea sounds good, we were talking about maybe doing another one in august. So far there are about 10 people riding in this one but a few cant make it. Maybe you can make it in august if we go.

  4. #4
    tempest.runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    860
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaserxp215 View Post
    yea sounds good, we were talking about maybe doing another one in august. So far there are about 10 people riding in this one but a few cant make it. Maybe you can make it in august if we go.
    That might be possible. It's a 10 hour trip for me to go that way, but I'm definitely heading up there at least once this summer (family), so hopefully I can join your group.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    tempest.runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    860
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Jay-Johnson View Post
    Hey Ray, Are you right in Windsor or are you in one of the surrounding areas like Tecumseh?

  7. #7
    Right on the border with Tecumseh.

  8. #8
    tempest.runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    860
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Jay-Johnson View Post
    Right on the border with Tecumseh.
    If you don't mind, you'll have to tell me where some good places that you launch in Windsor. Doesn't have to be the St. Clair river.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest.runner View Post
    Doesn't have to be the St. Clair river.
    Thats good cause the St. Clair River is up at Sarnia, nowhere near Windsor

    There is one free ramp just west of the Ambassador Bridge. This will get you on the Detroit River. Its a small waterfront park called Chewitt.
    There is a city Marina and a couple others in east Windsor at the mouth of the river from Lake St. Clair. These will get you on the lake and river.
    Just drive east on Riverside Dr. East,you cant miss em.

    There are others throughout the County for lakes erie and St. Clair.

  10. #10
    tempest.runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    860
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Jay-Johnson View Post
    Thats good cause the St. Clair River is up at Sarnia, nowhere near Windsor

    There is one free ramp just west of the Ambassador Bridge. This will get you on the Detroit River. Its a small waterfront park called Chewitt.
    There is a city Marina and a couple others in east Windsor at the mouth of the river from Lake St. Clair. These will get you on the lake and river.
    Just drive east on Riverside Dr. East,you cant miss em.

    There are others throughout the County for lakes erie and St. Clair.
    lol, suppose Sarnia is a bit out of the way! I thought St.Clair went between Detroit and Windsor... guess not! So which ramp do you usually goto?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Ride from Blue Water Bridge to Ambassador Bridge
    By Chaserxp215 in forum Midwest
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 12:11 AM
  3. Clog up water line to manifold
    By Kinchyle in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 08:59 PM
  4. Water Bridge - Engineering Marvel !
    By RX951 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 04:51 PM
  5. Light to medium Chop riding issues
    By 05rxt in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •