No announcement yet.

Most hours on a SC Kawi!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most hours on a SC Kawi!

So who has the most hours on their SC Kawi.
    Sold my 300x with 265hrs
    My 310x is at 250hrs new motor at 40hrs

Current 310 is at 170 hrs in two seasons. No issues.
    Sold my 300 with 240 hrs , dealer says it's got over 300 hrs now and still going strong.

Comment

at 275hrs running strong!!!!!!

Comment

I know this is an opposite but it's still interesting. My 06 15F has about 64 hours. I bought it last year and it was a Northern ski all it's life and was rarely used. Looks like it too.
        2001 GP 1200R (Sold)
        2006 Kawasaki STX-15F (Sold)
        2018 Yamaha EX Sport- Riva Stage 1 (Sold)
        2020 Yamaha GP 1800R- Stage 1+ W/ Riva BOV

Comment

I'm up to 205 hrs after a weeks riding in Tennesee in May. Season is just starting up here.
          No issues, this ski has been perfect so far.
          I'm down a few mph on top and this 310 doesn't seem to pull as well as my 300...could be I'm just getting use to its power.
          Have a few nicks in the prop, could explain some performance issues.
          What is my best replacement for a prop...scom and free air mods only.

Thanks JB

Comment

My wife Gina has a 2016 Ultra 310R (137 hrs) just started the second riding season a two months ago. No problems, ski is running great. She loves it!
            08 Seadoo RXP-X 373hrs OE (Back from the grave) motor swap 215hrs
            15 Yamaha FZR 930hrs (Third successful Bahamas crossing)
            16 Kawasaki 310R 627hrs (Fourth successful Bahamas crossing)

https://youtube.com/channel/UC5b0mOLmKD0wNTnyfhx2YXg

Comment

310r bought Sept 2016 and have 200hrs on it but up for sale now. I do not like having to get the belt changed every 90hrs or so & the performance drop as it wears, the plastic bracket on the TB has split twice, exhaust filter dies at random & my jetpump liner needs to be machined & impeller matched. Oh & forgot it dropped a piston at 13hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by 4-keeps
                My wife Gina has a 2016 Ultra 310R (137 hrs) just started the second riding season a two months ago. No problems, ski is running great. She loves it!

Currently at 176+ hrs. 19 months old!

Comment

My 15 310x is up to 335hr now!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTap
                    My 15 310x is up to 335hr now!
                    From the sounds of it y’all do some riding. We average 80-100 hrs a season. I’m at 130+ hrs myself for this year between the two skis I ride. Any hick ups since you own your 15 310x?

Comment

Currently at 176+ hrs. 19 months old!

You sir ride more than I do! haha.

You guys should come down to the meet I've started.

Doing this every year!

Ski: Lightly Modded 2016 Yamaha FZS: Ribbon Delete, Free flow exhaust, Dean't Team Level 2 ECU Tune, Dean's Cut Ride Plate, Stock Prop (Blue)
                      GPS'd 77 MPH

Comment

Originally posted by stifun
                        You sir ride more than I do! haha.

You guys should come down to the meet I've started.

Doing this every year!

http://www.greenhulk.net/showthread.php?t=267791

Lol, we try my brother! Hard to put those skis away. Funny you mention that, my good friend Stephen send me that tread a few days ago. His screen name is lilman26 he posted the other day the only weekend that would work for him and his work schedule. And sure enough looks like that will work for him. Very good chance you will see me, him and a few other good friends of mines.

Billy D

Comment

Lol, we try my brother! Hard to put those skis away. Funny you mention that, my good friend Stephen send me that tread a few days ago. His screen name is lilman26 he posted the other day the only weekend that would work for him and his work schedule. And sure enough looks like that will work for him. Very good chance you will see me, him and a few other good friends of mines.

Billy D
                          Awesome! Truth be told, I made it that weekend so I could adapt to the schedule of our Louisiana riders! I'm glad you guys are coming! We will have a good group of ski's showing up! My brother's Seadoo Speedster Jet boat will be our "Camera Go Pro" footage boat to film our adventure!

You have any questions just let me know or PM whenever you'd like! See you there!
                          Ski: Lightly Modded 2016 Yamaha FZS: Ribbon Delete, Free flow exhaust, Dean't Team Level 2 ECU Tune, Dean's Cut Ride Plate, Stock Prop (Blue)
                          GPS'd 77 MPH

Comment

From the sounds of it y'all do some riding. We average 80-100 hrs a season. I'm at 130+ hrs myself for this year between the two skis I ride. Any hick ups since you own your 15 310x?
                            Problems
                            Engine (40hrs cracked piston),Jet pump 200 hours, wiring harness, 3 hatches,6 hoses, step ladder, 2 seat handles,shaft seal,steering cable, new steering bushings,
                            Replaced
                            3 belts,3 exhaust filters, 48 spark plugs.
                            I have a extended warranty till 2019.
                            I keep them stock and just run the shit out of them.
                            I bought a 2015 ultra lx new in 2016 just as a backup and just as a backup it has 210 hours.
                            Love Kawasaki's wouldn't own anything else but they are not the most reliable ski
                            I had a 2011 300x ran it to 265 hours it had lots of issues too.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTap
                              Problems
                              Engine (40hrs cracked piston),Jet pump 200 hours, wiring harness, 3 hatches,6 hoses, step ladder, 2 seat handles,shaft seal,steering cable, new steering bushings,
                              Replaced
                              3 belts,3 exhaust filters, 48 spark plugs.
                              I have a extended warranty till 2019.
                              I keep them stock and just run the shit out of them.
                              I bought a 2015 ultra lx new in 2016 just as a backup and just as a backup it has 210 hours.
                              Love Kawasaki's wouldn't own anything else but they are not the most reliable ski
                              I had a 2011 300x ran it to 265 hours it had lots of issues too.
                              Wow! Looks like you’re bring the pain! Hell your still enjoying them, that’s all that really matters.

Billy D

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎