X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shibby1485
    EZ Dock of Long Island
    • May 2005

***Personal Watercraft Survey***

Hey guys. I'm a Business Administration and Marketing major at Fordham University in the Bronx, New York. That being said, I'm in a marketing research class right now that requires a group project, and I was able to con my 4 other group members into doing personal watercraft. If it was for any other topic, I probably wouldn't have contributed very much, but since it is I'm pretty motivated for the project.

I am conducting a focus group with people that are NOT watercraft enthusiasts, and this survey is formatted more towards the watercraft enthusiast, ALL OF YOU. I would greatly appreciate as many people as possible participating in your free time. Simply download the .doc WORD file attached and fill out the survey using whatever method you choose. Save the file, and e-mail it back to me.

Further instructions are provided within the attached survey.

Thanks for your time, it is very much appreciated!!

STEVE

PS... don't bust my chops too much for any incorrect watercraft terminology, like "jet ski" and the like, haha.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shibby1485; 11-09-2006, 06:43 PM.
    EZ Dock of Long Island
    Sunstream Boat Lifts
    516-468-DOCK
    Long Island, NY
  • Shibby1485
    EZ Dock of Long Island
    • May 2005

Due to a minor glitch in the hyperlink to my e-mail address, some of your surveys may not have gone thru. I have replied to anyone that send me a survey just giving a brief thanks. If you did not receive a reply e-mail from me, then i didn't get the survey and would very much appreciate you sending it again.

Thanks! The e-mail reply you should get after you send me a survey is:

Thanks for filling out the survey! I appreciate it.

SHIBBY
    EZ Dock of Long Island
    Sunstream Boat Lifts
    516-468-DOCK
    Long Island, NY

Comment

• way2fast
      • May 2005

I saved the form to my computer. When I go to put an "X" in the boxes, nothing happens ?? I can't seem to answer any of the questions. Dam computers !!

Richard
      Email....[email protected]

Comment

Working...