• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1tommygunner1927
    replied
    [QUOTE=Martin RXT-X;3184776]
    Originally posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post

So far so good, have not been to the water yet but shop testing seems good.
    Excellent. Let us know your results.

Leave a comment:

• Martin RXT-X
    replied
    [QUOTE=1tommygunner1927;3184773]
    Originally posted by Martin RXT-X View Post

I had my doubts about it but I visited their site and now have a different view. Competition is good for the sport.
    So far so good, have not been to the water yet but shop testing seems good.

Leave a comment:

• 1tommygunner1927
    replied
    [QUOTE=Martin RXT-X;3184772]
    Originally posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post

So far Bob the support has been good. It looks like it is going to be good for mod skies, nothing compared to Motec but a good second option
    I had my doubts about it but I visited their site and now have a different view. Competition is good for the sport.

Leave a comment:

• Martin RXT-X
    replied
    [QUOTE=1tommygunner1927;3150391]
    Originally posted by slydogge View Post

Go for it.....be the Beta Tester! Let us know about their after sales support.
    So far Bob the support has been good. It looks like it is going to be good for mod skies, nothing compared to Motec but a good second option

Leave a comment:

• 1tommygunner1927
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Hulk View Post
    We have a new section of the forum dedicated specifically to HP Tuners. Check it out here
    http://greenhulk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=265
    Good call. HPTuners need to do the same on their site as all BRP powersports are mixed together.
    Last edited by 1tommygunner1927; 02-09-2023, 07:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Green Hulk
    replied
    We have a new section of the forum dedicated specifically to HP Tuners. Check it out here

Leave a comment:

• slydogge
    replied
    [QUOTE=1tommygunner1927;3150391]

I was hoping someone else has been that guy, reason for the post actually. If I do decide to though, I'll definitely build a write up and video on my findings 👍

Leave a comment:

• 1tommygunner1927
    replied
    [QUOTE=slydogge;3150376]
    Originally posted by 711jrp View Post

So is your tea drinking and crumpets but I'm not bothering everyone with voicing my opinion on it when the topic is HP tuners-

Leave a comment:

• slydogge
    replied
    [QUOTE=711jrp;3150362]
    Yea anyone who has a response to stick with jet ski tuners has no weight in their words of advice. Not trying to put anyone down, just an expression of you as you are.

That is a ridiculous response......

So is your tea drinking and crumpets but I'm not bothering everyone with voicing my opinion on it when the topic is HP tuners-

Leave a comment:

• mittens
    replied
    It will be a great tuneing option. also just like with most of the canned tunes, (maptuner) once there is a good tune out there for certain popular mods, you can start with that file, and then tweak what you need.

HP tuners is awesome on cars.. will be a great tool, also may drive down the canned tunes as other options are out there, and then give the ability to tweak with out emails and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Myrak
    replied
    Originally posted by 05_RXP View Post
    If it has the same format and functions as it does for the auto industry it will probably be one of the best tuning software for factory ecu skis.
    Yes sir, good stuff

Leave a comment:

• 05_RXP
    replied
    If it has the same format and functions as it does for the auto industry it will probably be one of the best tuning software for factory ecu skis.

Leave a comment:

• 711jrp
    replied

This post was more for experienced engine builders who at least understand that a boosted engine in a PWC follows the same laws as a boosted race car and have hours of dyno time building tunes.

You only have to have a quick look at the requested AFR tables to see they are very diferant when it comes to tuning. From a personal point of view I welcome another player in the game, it can't be a bad thing.

Leave a comment:

• 711jrp
    replied
    [QUOTE=slydogge;3150348]Yea anyone who has a response to stick with jet ski tuners has no weight in their words of advice. Not trying to put anyone down, just an expression of you as you are.

That is a ridiculous response......

Leave a comment:

• ptscon
    replied
    It's nice to have options but there's so little info on this product I would not bother until this gets more mature in a year or two. Their website has zero info other than "its available". Their forum has 1 post that describes something but it needs way more. It seems like there's no pre-done tunes available, just a stock tune you can screw around with.

It feels like someones side project at hptuners. This needs way more time to be useful even for techy and experienced tuners. At this stage its something to try if you're bored and have a spare ski you can screw around with.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X