Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDAV
    • Apr 2015

2022 map card details

Anyone have any details on the 2022 models mapping functionality beyond the costs to order the maps is there an app that goes with it to store or download waypoints, journeys etc. can you transfer data from a. Garmin or other system or software to the platform like a poi library?

info seems really hard to find beyond the QR code to order?

Anyone put the usb in a pic and checked what is on the card the file types etc?
  • HDAV
    • Apr 2015

SI done a little digging and the part numbers seem to match navionics so is it a standard navionics card?

anyone with the map card put it into a pc and checked the contents file structure and extensions?

Comment

• Highline9
      • Apr 2022

I have yet to get my ordered one/SD card.
      2022 FX SVHO

Comment

• HDAV
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Highline9
        I have yet to get my ordered one/SD card.
        If you could put it in a pc and have a look at the file structure when it arrives and post a picture that would be great

Comment

• Highline9
          • Apr 2022

10-4
          2022 FX SVHO

Comment

• Wild Thing
            • Feb 2020

Guys I have a navionics card from a few years ago for uk waters, see screenshot of structure of file system
            It will give you something to compare the new map to if anyone has purchased the new mapping system
            Attached Files

Comment

• Wild Thing
              • Feb 2020

Also on a side note the map has a reference as 28g which I am not sure is that a navionics thing or is it admiltary charts reference. interestingly same are on the fx mapping system to purchase is also referenced 28g

Comment

• HDAV
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Wild Thing
                Guys I have a navionics card from a few years ago for uk waters, see screenshot of structure of file system
                It will give you something to compare the new map to if anyone has purchased the new mapping system
                Thanks now if someone can post the files list on the ennovation card we have a clue if they are actually the same or just use the same reference for chart areas

$305 isn’t too bad but shipping tax and vat means more like $400 here in your hand. ?ú100 premium for the privilege of having a digiral
                artefact posted from the US

Coverage: United Kingdom, Ireland, English Channel, Belgium and The Netherlands.  Shipping Expectations: This product typically takes 1-2 business days to ship after purchase. Tracking information will be provided with your order confirmation. Please Note: Orders placed on Saturday will incur a higher shipping cost. Al

Comment

• HDAV
                  • Apr 2015

I it the same as the connext as used in the Yamaha boats?

Do the aftermarket systems like Simrad GO offer much better chart plotting/navigation than the Connext system? I am debating which radio to buy now and if it's worth planning to integrate with a Chartplotter. Haven't had a chance to use one to compare what it does for you compared to the...

Comment

• Highline9
                    • Apr 2022

Originally posted by HDAV
                    If you could put it in a pc and have a look at the file structure when it arrives and post a picture that would be great
                    Just to let you know, I stopped the charges on my credit card...I don't think the dealer gave me the proper place to go...On the following site, which the dealer gave me, there's no mention of SD cards, PWCs or even a phone number to call...Seems very shady.

Coverage: All 50 U.S. states and Canada. Inland and Coastal waters. Shipping Expectations: This product typically takes 1-2 business days to ship after purchase. Tracking information will be provided with your order confirmation. Please Note: Orders placed on Saturday will incur a higher shipping cost. All orders place
                    2022 FX SVHO

Comment

• Highline9
                      • Apr 2022

Originally posted by HDAV
                      I it the same as the connext as used in the Yamaha boats?

https://jetboaters.net/threads/after...connext.31010/
                      Not sure...that link takes you to a welcome page that you must have an account to get any further.
                      2022 FX SVHO

Comment

• HDAV
                        • Apr 2015

Ennovation make the displays Yamaha use not sure why they decided to become a retail outlet they are industrial and plant controls manufacturer

tried a card from a boat chandlery who sell and repair a lot of plotters no luck so far they are intrigued hoping they may be able to get some info from navionics

oh and scroll down on the keynoters page and you can read the content (on my iPhone at least but the welcome takes up a whole page!)

Comment

• HDAV
                          • Apr 2015

Anyone looked at the contents of card?

Comment

• HDAV
                            • Apr 2015

Bump still struggling here

Comment

• Wild Thing
                              • Feb 2020

bump some stick the usb in a windows pc and screenshot the windows explorer file structure please

Comment

Working...